Skip to main content
- Robust Estimates of the Effect of Power Plant Divestitures on Fuel Procurement: A Comment on Cicala (2015) (with Jin Soo Han, Arthur van Benthem, and Mike Abito). R&R. Latest version: August 2020.
- Measuring Substitution Patterns in Differentiated Products Industries, (with Amit Gandhi). In submission. New version!
- Economies of Density in E-Commerce: A Study of Amazon’s Fulfillment Center Network, (with Peter Newberry, and Katja Seim), NBER working paper 23361, Revision requested from Econometica, Latest version: April 2017.
- Competition and the cannibalization of college quality (with Poala Bordon, Chao Fu, and Ana Gazmuri). Latest version: June 2016.
- Jean-François Houde, Terry Johnson, Molly Lipscomb and Laura Schechter. “Using Market Mechanisms to Increase the Take-up of Improved Sanitation”.
- Measuring Firms’ Conduct in Differentiated Products Industries, (with Amit Gandhi).
- Jason Allen, Robert Clark and Jean-François Houde. “Supply and demand responses to macro-prudential policies: Evidence from the Canadian mortgage market”.
- Ricard Gil, Jean-François Houde and Yuya Takahashi, “Preemptive Entry and Technology Diffusion in the Market for Drive-in Theaters”.
Older Working Papers